WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 23, 2013

How I Started Blogging...

Most of y'all don't know this...some of y'all do...or maybe a lot of y'all do. Anyways like 4 years ago...around 2009...my 2 friends from high school started a blog of their own. Me and this one friend never really saw eye to eye in the beginning of grade 9, we had our issues, we never really liked each other, but we were in the same social circle and had many mutual close friends. So around grade 11, we put our differences aside and became friends...he was a rapper, writer, poet...whatever you wanna call it...and he is actually also the person who inspired me to start writing...just the passion he had and the effort and heart he put into his words really moved me..and I told him that. So yeah...he started a blog, a place to share his thoughts and just other interesting things...and it got me interesting in the idea of starting a blog and doing the same. Sadly enough, him and his buddy stopped blogging a few months after...and I believe I went on a hiatus as well...I can't remember what got me back into it...but all I know is I slowly began writing more posts of my own and yeah, here we are today lol...so thank him...or I wouldn't have started writing and more importantly blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment