WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Sometimes I Tell Myself...

If you wanted to talk to me, you would message me first. If you wanted to chill with me, you wold ask. If you cared about me, you would show it. I dunno...man someone's it's so hard being your friend...because it sometimes doesn't seem like you're down for me as much as you say you are. And on another note, you bring so much baggage to the table, and I care about you and am willing to accept all the baggage...but sometimes and especially as of late, it seems like that's all you bring to the table. But...I keep telling myself that being a good friend sometimes means just being a good friend without expecting anything in return and doing it solely because you care about the person. There's so much more to say...but whatever lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment