WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Family Over Everything

Today...my brother showed me the kind of person...the kind of man he really is. Basically he came to my room and was like hey if my friends flop are you down to watch a movie...and I'm like what...I'm not no second option...so he's like nevermind wanna go watch a movie and I said sure. We were gonna go watch the 6:45 movie...we get into the car and are midway driving there...he gets a call from his girlfriend of less than 3 months...she's like what're you doing where are you, he's like I'm on the road...but he doesn't mention he's with me. She goes have you eaten yet, he goes nah was gonna get a snack...she goes wanna pick me up and we can get food...he looks at me quickly, then replies and goes sure. I look at him and I'm like uh...okay...so are you dropping me home. My heart and my head were like what the frick...like actually...you made plans with me...we're on the way there...and you flop on me right at that second...drop me home to go have dinner with her. The ride home I told him not to say a word to me...I wasn't even mad...it was more of a wow...damn...and a disappointed kind of feeling. He kept trying to get a word in...but I was like nah...don't even say anything...I don't even wanna hear it. The fact that he kept saying...don't worry I'll make it up to you pisses me to great heights as if he thinks he can like buy me lunch or something and it's okay. It's not even ditching me or wasting my time...but it's the fact that this guy...with no hesitation chose his girlfriend over me...like wow man...wow. I've always known you were a bit selfish...but wow. You would always shower early in the morning as soon as you get up to avoid chores and helping dad do work cuz you're "clean"...but I always let that go. You go out and stay out late instead of staying at home and taking care of dad when he needs it most right now. Right now is honestly not just the tipping point...but it's the most disappointing thing you've ever done to me. I honestly thought we were close...and this summer we've been able to talk like never before and we've both been able to open up to each other...so this hurts. Like really...I've always talked about the future...and how I pray that we remain close cuz you're my only brother after mom and dad pass away...and I hoped our kids would be close cuz they're going to be direct cousins. But the fact that you can choose your girlfriend of less than 3 months over your brother of 21 years is disappointing...you actually disgust me. I have no words for you...like my first thought was wow...I have no brother anymore...like I'm actually laughing about it but at the same time so mad and really disappointed...I don't even know what to say anymore...this is a new low for you...thanks bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment