WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 12

Cssm: I don't know where you are or how you're doing, but I hope it's well. I'm wishing the best for you and your family right now brother. I pray that we can find time to catch up...it's been way too long, I hope you are doing good and that school and everything are good as well, stay up brother.

Sewu: I hope God really calms your heart, trust in Him...He's never failed you yet and He never will. I'm sure what you're going through is just a phase right now...but I'm not gonna lie to you and say it's going to be easy...or that it's going to be a quick and painless process. But God uses tough moments to prune you and help you grow and mature. Considering how long this thing has been going on...expect just as long of a recovery process as well. I encourage you to surround yourself with people who love you and who love God...embrace Him, He loves you more than you'll ever know.

Tycn: Hope you're staying up brother, it's always nice to catch up with you because I relate to you so much...and you're really nice and easy to talk to, and I appreciate that, thank you. I hope all is well on your end...that you're going to church up there and surrounding yourself with brothers and sisters who'll help you grow in your walk.

Cslg: I worry for you, I really do, but I know that God has planted a seed inside of you and hasn't finished His work yet. I hope that you really do have a heart to heart with yourself and realize that these things...this life...is not going to last...it's all temporary, don't put your chips in something that's not going to last man. I'm praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment