WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 16, 2013

Guess The Word?

You have any idea what the word is yet? And if you have no idea at all what this picture even is. Pretty much it's a game called 4 pics 1 word, they show you 4 pictures that are relevant to one another and they give you a bunch of letters and it's pretty much one word. So yeah this is one that I was struggling with for a long while...those green letters, I used like 60 coins for each letter, they showed it to me to help me...I put the t and the i cuz I thought it would end with tion and it does lol. Still don't know what the word is...I showed it to my friend and he got it right away...it was devotion...when he answered it I was like wow...how did I not see that...it was like God was honestly slapping me int he face...I've been pertty slacks on my devotion as of late and it shows even in this game that devotion isn't even in my mind....damn...God really works in crazy mysterious words...mind you this was also like when I was in bed at like 2 am...

No comments:

Post a Comment