WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 02, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 11

Definitely prayers go out to all you first years out there...who are going into your first year of university, whether staying at home or going away for university...it's a big step. You're gonna be faced with lots of temptations and just new things...it's a whole new ball game. First year university is when most people change the most...it's when you really discover who you are. But yeah, I pray for you guys and girls going into first year...that you'll stay safe and be responsible.

Secg: I don't even know where to start, but I'm really going try to keep this short lol. I hope that whatever happens and whatever God has planned for us in our future...that we'll both continue to grow as people. I hope that you really work hard this year in school and surround yourself with good people. This year's gonna be a long one...stay safe shortie.

Args: Wherever you are...whatever you're doing...no matter how far we've drifted apart...I still wish the best for you and I still have a special place in my heart for you. I pray that you come to your senses...everyone is worried about you. I know you're smart...but surround yourself with the same kind of people...not the ones you're with right now. I hope you get it together this year...whatever that may be...I'd hate to see what would happen if you continue down the path you're on.

Fellowship: I pray for my fellowship...that whatever happens in the future is apart of God's plan and that we'll trust it in. That He'll select the leaders best suited and will properly equip them. I pray that He will be the reason we continue to gather, sing, worship and praise together. I pray that He will give us strength and a sense of direction this year...it's going to be tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment