WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 23, 2013

I Hate Pretty Boys...

Okay well maybe I don't hate them...def aren't jealous of them. But my whole life, I've been surrounded by them...if you know me, I've always been the quiet kid...that kid who's in the group, but you don't really notice. I dunno...just from my numerous encounters and experiences with pretty boys...they're usually very cocky, self absorbed and they just think they're better than you you know. You ever meet those dudes who are just really all about their looks and you can tell they look down on your or think they're better than you cuz they get a lot of girls or something...those are the kinds of dudes who'll take pictures of their abs LOL...or find any excuse to take their shirt off...like relax...but yeah...just something random that came to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment