WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 08, 2013

From Me To You...

Where's your head at lately...seriously...this isn't even about me or them anymore...it's about you...being responsible, being mature...and realizing what are your priorities and what should your priorities be. Honestly...this month...and just as of late...you've been disappointing a lot of people...and it seems like I'm the only one that has the heart to tell you...or at least be expressive about it. What are you trying to get out of this...where do you see this...and even yourself in 5 years...you really need to step it up man. I hate it when people bring these things up, but it's true...you're nearing/are already at that age...people are already moved out...married...stable job...income...living their OWN life...I don't know...I'm gonna stop before I get too into this...but I pray that God will firstly calm my heart...and help me get past everything you've done to me and to us...whatever happens happens...but forreal...it's time to step up...and grow up buddy. Again...I feel like a big brother to my big brother,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment