WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 23, 2013

That Time I Lost My Memory...

LOL kidding...but forreal tho, this morning I woke up from the craziest dream. Most of y'all know I play softball, so I had a dream I was rounding a base and someone threw the ball trying to get me out but the ball hit the back of my head and I fell unconscious, woke up in the hospital and couldn't remember anything besides my family. That's when I woke up in real life...imagine if that actually happened tho...lol...like I woke up and I couldn't remember anything or anyone...all of my friends...I would have to rebuild all those friendships and start from ground zero all over again with everyone and everything...what were my interests and stuff again...would I still play basketbll, just a bunch of interesting things that got me thinking. But obv the big one is friendships...would I still be friends or close friends with the same people...damn that's crazy, would I still be the same person...

No comments:

Post a Comment