WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tatted



I've been watching this video a lot cuz I've been heavily considering getting a tattoo...now just like he says int he beginning of the video...there's a huge debate about this topic lol...there's obv gonna be people for and people against it. People for it will say well there's meaning, there's purpose, things like that...it's not a tattoo of something stupid. Whereas people against it will say it's to look cool, things like that. I agree with a lot of his points here and it really helped ease my mind on a lot of things and I know if I'm this unsure about getting a tattoo...I'll def have to wait a bit longer and pray a lot more. But it's something I'm definitely leaning towards it....I'm thinking maybe on my chest "Family First, God Before That"....just a reminder to myself of how important my family is to me...but above all that...God is my heart, my life...you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment