WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Today...

Sup, sup, sup...I'm in a mad rush right now...it's almost 1 am...I have to be up at 7:30 to be at church at 8...worship team is playing for gospel sunday, so have to get ready...if you don't know...tomorrow after church I'm going away for a week. Going on a missions trip to Cleveland from the 29th to the 5th...doing a VBS...kids program at a church there that needs help. No time to update you on the past 2 days, sorry...very busy...had full day of softball games today...my bad, came home around 9 ish, showered and stuff...been packing all night and still not really done ish...I'm gonna be dying tomorrow...this might be the last post for the next week...but apparently there's wifi at the hotel, so hopefully I can still let you guys know what's up with me...if there isn't then this is goodbye for now...DEUCES...


PS....ON A MAJOR SIDE NOTE....this month has become the MOST VIEWED month of ALL TIME with 8,403 hits and the month isn't even over yet...last month was the highest with like 7,700 something...but this month really went ham....and also, 100,000 is KNOCKING ON THE DOOR...I've been uber busy, no time to record, I hope when I come back it isn't past 100,000 so I can go record and put somehting out, for now...later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment