WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, July 01, 2012

90,000 HITS

No long speech, no hyped up celebration, reaching 90,000 means one and only one thing...I'm less than 10,000 hits away from that FIRST 100k hits...to think this blog lasted this blog, made it this far and accomplished this much is mind blowing. I have so many projects coming up...got like 4 tracks writtena nd ready to record and there are talks of perhaps a music video...but I give the credit to all this to God who helped me through all the tough times and all the good times...every heartfelt post I've ever written, all the glory goes to Him. Second, thanks to all you guys, the viewers...this blog...this small website has become such a big part of my life now...thanks to you guys. Third...all my friends who supported me through it all...and shouts to those who never believed in me...and still doubt me to this day...y'all remain one of my biggest motivations.

No comments:

Post a Comment