WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today...

What's good, today was a productive day surprisingly. Didn't hit the gym, didn't game...instead did laundry, cleaned and vacuumed my room. It's so nice and neat now haha. Went to church and prayed for the retreat coming up tomorrow, played ball...something I haven't done in sooooo long...def missed it. Afterwards, headed to mcds with 2 friends and we just talked about life, God. parties and all that kinda stuff...it's always encouraging when I have these kinds of conversations with friends cuz it's either they help me and give me uplifting and supporting advice or I use my experience and what I know to help them. I love chilling and talking to church people in general...I was saying how when you grow closer to God, you begin to desire Him more and also you desire to be around people who desire to be closer to Him too and people who are spiritually strong that can keep you accountable. Joe Budden once said "if you ain't lifting the burden, you probably adding to it." I was really trying to emphasize that tonight, where you have different kinds of friends...either ones who help you, support you and are with you...or people who are against you and do nothing but bring you down and hold you back. It's like war...you can't sit in the middle...you're either on one side or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment