WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

LOL of the Moment

So I was eating dinner with a bunch of friends the other day and my friend goes, hey wanna hear something funny. So I'm talking to my girlfriend on msn and he's like hey, we have to talk, I have to tell you something. So she starts freaking out and calls him up right away...he goes hey ____, you know, we've been dating for 2 years and (she's already freaking out to this point) you've only made me 2 sandwiches, that is absolutely unacceptable. LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL she got soooooooo cheeeeeesed and he just laughed...me and my friends were dying, we were like...why on earth would you decide to start a conversation like that LOL, he's like...it sounded funny in my head. My other friend goes, heheh...that was a good one, I'm gonna try it on my future girlfriend, we all stare at him and start dying lol, we were like you might not get so lucky...she might do more than just get cheesed...like kill you LOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment