WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Thoughts

I was having this discussion with a friend and he was saying how he's known this guy (whom I kinda look at as like a little brother) for a really long time, but has never gotten the chance to talk to him or get to know him. He was saying how he really wants to get him to open up and talk to him and be good friends with him. For some reason, it kinda hit a nerve with me, knowing both of them, I know my friend is a really introverted, shy kinda guy and he's really reserved and the fact that my other friend kinda wants to push him to open up and for them to be friends, I don't really see any good coming out of this. I want the best for my friend as well, I want him to be able to open up, but only when he feels good and comfortable, not because someone is pushing him to...that'll only drive him, or anybody away...you have to let people open up on their own terms, you can't force someone to open up to you just cuz you wanna get to know them more.

2 comments:

  1. I know what your friend is saying! Sometimes I meet people that I really want to get to know and connect with. Maybe, your friend is just eager and excited, and not necessarily trying to push your friend! Just some food for thought. All in all though, I do agree with you - he should open up on his own terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh truue, I def agree with your points as well, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete