WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Stories

Okay so this is actually 3 different stories...

Story number one...so in high school, this asian girl who's like one or two years younger than me added me on facebook randomly but I had a bunch of mutual friends with her so I was like okay. We got to talking and stuff like that and found out she lives in Scarborough I think, so we started talking more and more and then one night she was like hey, can I call you? She was like it's late and I wanna go to bed but I wanna keep talking to you...LOOL so I was like, uh sure...gave her my number and she called me and this became a habit...we would talk on like msn or something and then she's like I wanna go to bed, so I'm gonna call you okay...I'm like sure...and she was so random on the phone sometimes too...she's like hey, I'm chilling in the bathtub right now...cuz I don't want my parents to book me on the phone LOL. Keep in mind, I still haven't met her in real life...but my friends apparently knew her, so I knew it wasn't like a sexual predator or something LOL. So we still haven't met and then one day she's like so my birthday is coming up and I'm thinking of renting out some banquet hall or something and she's like I'd really like for you to come. I was kinda hesitant cuz well...I've never met her lol I was a young kid in high school, nervous as heck, but I figured she liked me, she was kinda cute...not sure how I felt about her, so I went with my friend. For some reason, I pictured this to be a really huge party cuz she said she invited a bunch of mans and rented out some hall..it turned out to be a pretty small place with I'd say like less than 25 people...so I met her and we talked and stuff and chilled and stuff...she was a really cool girl, I won't go into detail with what happened at the party LOL...but yeah we never really officially went out or anything, but we just chilled a whole lot and talked a whole lot...eventually we kinda just stopped...I can't even remember why lol we just stopped talking. But yeah...present day...today, she messaged me...weird...she was like hey, it's been a while, what's up and all that stuff...just catching up and stuff...she's like we should chill and catch up, it's been a while...LOOOL...I was just like uh yeah sure, why not...whether the plan actually goes through, who knows...but that was a pretty interesting experience.

Story number two goes like this...story number one just reminded me of this story I guess. So I was talking to my friend, this girl...we were talking a lot, back and forth on facebook...a few days later, this random girl adds me and the girl I was talking to is the only mutual friend we have, so I ask her how she knows me and she's like oh I don't, but I'm friends with the girl you're talking to and you seem like a cool dude, so I added you...LOOOL, is that weird or what? I asked my friend who this girl was and she said both their moms work together, that's how they know each other...she was like, yeah I'm not even that close with her so even I don't know why she added you LOL. Nonetheless...I talked to her, back and forth for a long time. One day, she was like...hey, wanna webcam...this was before skype...so I was like uh, my room's kinda messy, she's like don't worry I don't care, so we webcammed...and this too became a habit...we would go on msn, play games and stuff...and just like that she would send me a webcam invitation...LOOL, it was mad random...but I got to know her more and stuff like that and she lived in Pickering...she's like I go to Markham here and there, we should chill or something, I was like okay...so we picked a day to chill and I forgot what happened, but she's like turns out I can't chill, I was like oh okay...she's like can I come over instead.......? LOOOOOOOOL I was dying...mad random, mad awks...but I was just like uh....she's like c'mon...I was like alright fine, keep in mind, early high school...I was young. So yeah, we chilled and stuff...got close, etc....we still talk here and there...but that experience was...interesting...lol...she came over a few times and we chilled a lot...I wonder what ever happened to her lol...

Okay it was only supposed to be 2 stories, but as I was writing story number 2, story 3 came to my head...I don't even know how I met this dude, how we started talking...all I know is we had the same last name, that's it. He was my age and lived pretty far I believe, but had a cousin that lived really close to me. So yeah, we've talked a lot, never met...one day, he goes...yo I'm going to my cousin's house...wanna chill and like play sports or something...at first, I said yes...but last minute, kinda got creeped out and nervous and was like sorry I can't make it...lol...cuz we had no mutual friends and I'd never seen the dude, only pictures...but yeah, I flopped on him and he's like oh ok. Another time, he asks me to chill...I was with a few friends, so I was like yeah sure why not...and we met and stuff and he was a cool dude lol.

Yeah, I've met a lot of random people for some reason...and yeah...lol...back in the days of like Zuup and Asianavenue when the whole point was to add and connect with random people...now with Facebook and stuff, that's just weird...but that's how I met a lot of people, or know of people lol...Zuup and Asianavenue were like blogs kinda...you can personalize it and follow people and the point was to besides follow you friends, follow random people and also try to get followers as well...but yeah, that's how I met a lot of random people, maybe that's how I met dude from story number 3...hm....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment