WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Prayer...

Dear God,

I may not show it, I may not tell people, but God I'm slowly being broken both inside and out...I feel like I put so much effort and time and heart into relationships and friendships...that when it fails me, I fall along with it. Lord, I'm so fortunate to have people in my life who care about me, genuinely want me to do well in life. I'm thankful for the people who keep me accountable...but God, lately...I've been lacking motivation...lacking inspiration, give me the passion for You, renew my fire. God, I feel your presence around me, I know that you're trying to reach out to me especially this summer...so many opportunities and chances to trust you, to take that first step...but I'm scared. Lord, I pray you guide me, you push me to take that first step...I pray you speak to me the words I need to hear...I've been so lost lately...lacking direction...God, lift all these burdens from me please. I'm tired of hurting, I'm tired of being stressed...I'm tired of the problems...I know temptations and trials are apart of life...and that you will not tempt us beyond anything that we cannot handle...but God, sometimes it gets so hard. I pray you break me down, rid me of my sin and shame...rekindle the passion for You...put you as the centerpiece in my life and allow everything to revolve around it. God I pray for the people around me...I pray that you weed out the negative influences...take out the trash, the people who do nothing but bring me down...Lord I pray you send a positive influence, a positive role model to me, someone I can look up to...someone to guide me and correct me when I'm wrong. God, a lot of the times I rely on others' understanding when they barely know you either...God, I know you have a plan for me, I know you're looking down on me saying everything is going to be alright...I pray you rid me of these feelings, of this stress...of these unnecessary thoughts...change me, shape me, mold me to a Godly person, more like you. God, rid all of the distractions in my life...I want to put my faith not in man, not in family, friendships or relationships but in you and you alone...and through you, all of these things will come naturally. God, as the missions trip is coming up...I pray I not simply use this as a vacation to get away from everything...I pray I use this opportunity to get to know you, to share Your word and spread Your gospel. I pray I use this opportunity to praise You and gloryify You. Lord...lastly, I pray you push me, send me a sign, help me want to know You, want to open Your word...in order to know You, we must know Your word. Reading Your word is exactly like You communicating directly to us...I pray I be influenced and motivated and changed by Your word...I pray you speak the right words to be...I pray I do everything in order to follow and fulfill Your will for me, not my own will...God I pray you continue to look over me, guide me and watch over me...I'm still a spiritual baby...teach me Your ways...change me how You see fit...give my life a purpose glorifying to You, I pray all of these things in your more precious name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment