WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, July 20, 2012

From The Heart: The End

I was just sitting in my room, lying down...when this thought came to me, what if blogger one day shut down...or what if one day my blog gets taken down. I don't know what I'd do...how freaked out or traumatized would I be. From all the hard work I've put into it...2 years or posts, hits, thoughts, feelings, emotions...gone...just like that. Everything I've worked so hard for up to this point being up in an instant...that's a scary thought. I have a tumblr, but like I don't really work that hard on that or advertise it or really put much heart into it, it's just pictures...I don't know how to create a website, probs have to pay for it...but to make thebestyouneverheard it's own website you know...I pray that it never happens...that blogger stays strong and that my blog stays strong...for now at least...whatever the future holds...just gotta be ready for it. But that's a really scary thought for me right now...like say tomorrow...what if blogger shuts down...or goes out of business...I guess these thoughts came into my head cuz I was on blogger just clicking on random blogs and a lot of blogs are from families or parents who wanna blog about their families and a lot of blogs in general are inactive...meaning people stopped using there or people blog like once a week, once a month...occasionally I'll find someone who blogs as frequently as I do...but that's a scary thought, to think this blog could be gone in an instant...my life, my soul, my hard work...could be all gone in an instant with no way of getting it all back...having to start pretty much from scratch...oh man, I don't even wanna think about that, that's scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment