WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, July 16, 2012

This Summer...

This summer has really been a humbling experience and I really sense God's presence and I just feel Him speaking to me and ccalling me. From me failing 3 courses in school and being stressed and learning to trust Him and have faith in Him...to teaching Sunday school, being on worship team, having conversations with friends, being a group leader in retreat...and of course the upcoming missions trip. I just feel like this summer...not getting a job a decision I'm really glad I made...besides giving me time to loaft, go to the gym, ball and chill with friends...it really allows me to take time to read the bible, do devos and connect and get closer with God. This summer, which isn't even over yet...God has taught me so much...that just cuz you know about Him, doesn't mean you know Him. That the strongest people in faith, the smartest people or the people who've grown up in church...they can fall away just like that. That walking with God isn't gonna be easy, but it'll be worth it. That the plan I have for myself may not be the plan God has for me. That He has the blueprint in His hands, He knows everything will be okay..I just need to trust Him and lean not on my own understanding, but His understanding. There's so many things I could say that God has done or is doing in me right now...or the lessons He's been teaching me...and this summer isn't even over yet. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and the plan He has for me...all I know is that as long as He is by my side, I will not fail...and when I fall, He will pick me up.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment