WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today...

What's good, today was a real fun, yet tiring day so far. Woke up and chilled for a bit...hit the gym at like 12, got a reeeeal good workout in, no time for ball...was way too tired, exhausted and sore, hit up the mall for some food and walked around a bit, headed home with my friend and we played videogames for a bit. Today was my dad's bday if you didn't know, my friends wanted to go watch a movie, I also had softball as well. Found out my dad finishes work at 9 so we weren't gonna go out or anything, just cut a cake and maye a simple dinner, so I figured I'd have time to do one of those things, ended up flopping on softball and wanted to go movies with my friends, tried to make it work, but long story short, I was gonna go, then flopped last minute cuz I realized I wouldn't be back in time for dinner with my dad and to cut the cake as well, because I flopped, my friend was hesitant to go as well and therefore flopped -___-...cuz of that the 2 other friends we were supposed to meet ended up going alone and one was kinda cheesed lol. Def understandable, cuz I always say how I hate people who flop last minute and stuff like that, so I def get that she's mad, I would be too, and I def feel really bad about flopping last minute as well -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment