WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Today...

Sup my peoples...sorry for no posts yesterday...what did I do...oh right...woke up early morning for a meeting at church...had lunch with them, went to someone's house to practice songs that we led today. Got home around like 4 ish or something like that, loafted a bit, watched a movie...started planning for Sunday school which I taught today...barely halfway through and my friend called me up and asked if I wanted to ball, so went out to ball at like 8, came home at like 11 -__-...luckily planning didn't take too long, got home ate dinner, showered and finished planning. Today was a really really long and tiring day....I was so tired the entire day, woke up early to head to church to practice before leading worship. After worship, taught Sunday school...afterwards, I was chilling in the gym waiting to go to lunch when one of my friends came and sat beside me...we got to talking and I just literally bursted out sharing everything that's been on my mind...lately I've been going through a lot and my mind's been heavy and I just really needed someone to talk to but everyone seemed busy or not there...so we talked a bit in the gym, then went out for lunch and talked for another good hour...it was just a really good, warm and reassuring feeling...we both shared about what was on our hearts and we both comforted and gave each other advice...I really appreciate conversations like those. Afterwards, he dropped me back at church for a prayer meeting then worship practice for next week's gospel sunday...I can literally say after practise, I was completely drained....came home, napped for an hour, showered, napped for another hour, ate dinner, napped for another hour, then loafted on the computer lol....what else what else....100,000 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!! I've had literally no time to record...but I have so many tracks lined up...I wanna get it done and out before 100,000 but I'm also super busy as of late...I'm leaving next week Sunday after church for my missions trip...I'll be gone from the 29th to the 5th, coming back at night...and everything up to me leaving is just so hectic...got softball practice tuesday and thursday, double header on saturday...missions meeting on friday and I and my friends have to plan games for missions, a weeks worth of games...plan and prep for care group night on friday...and on top of that I wanna squeeze time to record hopefully but I can push that up if I must...then I wanna gym still and play ball...still wanna chill with friends and fam...pray for me...for organization and time management, for strength and faith...need to keep up with devos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment