WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 12, 2012

From The Heart: Late Night Confessions...

In high school, I would consider myself an all around dude, meaning I was cool with a lot of people, I was one of those dudes that the majority of people liked, but didn't really stand out very much. People use to tell me I was popular, but I didn't really let that get to me...cuz I didn't really think I was. But yeah...aside from playing sports, listening to rap music or whatever and like working out or chilling with my black friends...a lot of the times, I consider myself a nerd lol or a geek hahha. I love videogames, I love board games, I'm just a simple kinda dude. I'm that dude who'd rather stay in with a good group of friends and have fun rather than go out and get drunk and do drugs. Never a fan and still not a fan of drugs or drinking...yet a lot of people I know are like man, I can't wait to drink, man I'm only going to this party if there's alcohol. I was never a club scene kinda dude...yeah I've been, it's alright, but it's not my type of environment, that's not how I like to meet people, yeah my friends still drag me out here and there, but they know it's not my type of thing. Those big time parties with alcohol and dancing and crowds of people...eh...that's not really my thing either, for some reason, I just don't like meeting people that way you know. I'm that type of dude who would rather chill at the park with a group of friends, play some basketball...invite friends over and play some board games, videogames or have fun food. I'm not criticizing you or trying to convince you not to do those things, whatever you like...some people prefer that type of environment where it's loud and crowded and stuff like that...I dunno, that's just not me you know. I prefer to meet people the old fashioned way..and I don't even know what that means lol...so yeah, maybe I guess that's why, sometimes I consider myself a geek or a nerd...LOOOL, but I don't mind...that's just me, I've learned to embrace and be proud of who I am and everything I represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment