WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today...

What's good, sorry for no posts yesterday, it was a long day with just back to back to back things to do. Woke up at like 11 ish and hit the gym at 12 with a friend. Had lunch with him, walked around the mall for a good while cuz we both had to get some things. He got some shoes, I got some slippers and stuff. Didn't know we spent that long at the mall, ended up going home at like 5 ish and rested for a bit, then had softball at 6. Like half the team showed up, so we scrimmaged with another church that was there. I was pitching to one of the dudes on my team, cuz it's a self pitch league...he hit a grounder straight down center and it hit me on my inner left thigh...a few inches shy from me never having kids again. I was def thankful it hit my thigh instead of the other place since the thigh has lots of tissue and fat, so no bruise or anything, just hurts a bit when I rub it right now. Today was simply a loaft day...woke up, worked out at home a bit, watched Freedom Writers, ate lunch and lots of junk food, watched more stuff on my computer, then had a meeting at church at 7:30 for the retreat coming up this weekend, it should be fun, Yeah the majority of people, including me are unhappy about it being 2 days 1 night instead of 3 days 2 nights cuz we feel you go, unpack, sleep and you're gone the next day, but eh...I'm trying to be positive, not just about this but in everything in life as well...positive that I'm just gonna have fun and make the best of the time that I do have there you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment