WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Today...

Hola...today was a great day. Woke up, hit the gym with my friend...had a real nice chest workout, after, headed home with my friend cuz he's fasting, so I decided to just eat some food at home instead of spending money. Afterwards, we gamed for a bit...that was real fun and productive...hahaha, we played 3 good games...this was probs my favourite...but he didn't people to know his score LOL
Afterwards...he left, headed out for softball practice...it started off slow, not very many people, but it picked up...finally got to talk with one of my friends. Asked her to lunch a few days ago, but she was busy with school and stuff...chilled on the side for a bit and we just shared what's been going on lately and yeah...I def really enjoy talking to her...we also talked on the car ride home...it was just really comforting and a loaft off my shoulders...but yeah...afterwards, no movies or anything after...just came home, ate dinner, showered...chilling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment