WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

To the hardest working man I've ever know, the man who instilled the morals and values into me and shaped me into the man I am today. The man who has taught me so many life lessons, the man who works his butt off every single day and every single night to put food on the table so our family can life a good life, specially so me and my brother have an easier life in the future. My dad...my role model, my hero, my friend...it's cliche to say, but my dad honestly works so damn hard...harder than anyone I've ever known and harder than all of your dads LOL no offense. You really don't appreciate and understand how hard your parents work...whenever I see my dad come home from work, tired, showering mad late, staying up late to watch TV and get the little time of relaxation that he has...I see him hurt, his back hurts sometimes, his body is beginning to grow old and slow, it hurts me...when I see him come home from work sometimes and just fall asleep on the couch cuz he's that tired...it hurts me. I love him to death...he works so hard, not for himself...but for me, my mom and my brother...to make our lives easier cuz he knows he won't be around forever. Yet he still manages to do so many more things, joins choir in church, leads small groups in church, plays guitar and other instruments and is someone people go to for advice and comfort...now that I'm older, I see so many similarities and traits that he's passed down to me. As annoyed as I get, I LOVE my dad's lectures...most of them occur at the dinner table...when we're eating, my brother often doesn't stay and leaves...and my dad would always say, you know when my dad gave lectures, all my siblings would leave too...but I would stay, cuz my dad was wise and I knew he wouldn't be with me long, so I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible, that just makes me so happy inside...when he tells me stories, or lectures me through his experiences. My dad is just an amazing person...I don't wanna be boastful, but so many people respect and look up to my dad...even when my friends come over and he lectures them, they're so into it and paying attention, they all think he's so cool. I love my dad...happy birthday, to many more safe, healthy and blessed years...thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment