WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 18, 2017

The People You Surround Yourself With Part 2

PART 1

So now that all the birthday shenanigans are done, I've finally had some good quality alone time to just digest everything you know. I've been hella unmotivated as of late lol...and thus, the blog has suffered greatly. I dunno...there just feels like a lot to do and nothing to do all at the same time. My birthday reminded me of how thankful and blessed I am to be surrounded by such wonderful people. People who have shaped me into the man I am today...people to motivate and encourage me to remain in difficult situations and to persevere. Whether it's a bad situation at work, school, church, whatever it may be...the people in that atmosphere have a significant impact on you and your longevity...meaning the length of time you stay at whatever it is. Take church for an example...people come and go...but I'm so blessed to have a solid group of guys and gals who keep me grounded, who add to my purpose and who lift me up when I fall down. I'm just really thankful to have people in my life I can go to for advice, for help, for comfort, for laughs...whatever it may be. People who I consider my brothers and my sisters. People who I may not see everyday, who I may not talk to everyday...but the bond that we have doesn't lessen or weaken...that's true friendship man. When y'all don't need to see or talk to each other for a period of time, but when you meet up...it's real love among y\all. I guess I've been kinda dealing with something that has made me think about those kinda things you know...not seeing or talking to someone for a period of time...it's a real test of the strength of the bond that y'all have. Yeah I dunno...that's just all I had to say for now...see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment