WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

25, What A Time To Be Alive

So uh...about those posts I owe y'all...and these past couple days with no posts...my bad lol, these past couple days have been hectic...haven't been sleeping much nor have I had much time to myself...been on the go and just constantly doing stuff. I'm a do my best to finish off May strong and crank outposts for y'all. Anyways...So I turned 25 two days ago...it feels...different lol. I really got a give a huge shout out to all my friends for surprising my on my birthday...it literally took me back to high school...those throwback parties you have at your house with like loot bags and stuff.I gotta give a HUGE shoutout to Y for organizing everything...and going out of your way to coordinate everything and remembering all the things that I like...you really are a true friend, words really can't express how thankful and appreciative I am of you. I went for dinner with my softball team after practice and they somehow drove hella fast, made it to my house and surprised me along with my boys...it was dope having my church friends and my boys all together, having fun and just chilling at my place. It was definitely a birthday I'll never forget...usually, it'd just be something simple like a dinner with y fam or my friends. This year was...amazing. We even set off the smoke detector because we used sparklers on the cake instead of candles and the paper caught fire LOOOL. What else...FAM I HAD A PINATA...all my life, that's been on my bucket list...the fact my homegirl actually came through with a pinata...geez, you a real one. What else...trays and plates of candy and chocolates because I have a sweet tooth. Balloons and decorations all over my house...and a couple of other surprises I won't mention...but literally surprised the HECK out of me LOOL. Definitely a birthday I won't forget...25, what a time to be alive. Yesterday was also a SUPER long day. Pretty much went on a road trip with my boy to help him with a project he was doing. It was dope...spending time with him for one, having good conversations and exploring as well...we went to like High Park, saw a zoo, went to Niagara Falls and saw a bunch of sights and also hit up Dundas Peak, hiked all the way up the mountain and got to see a beautiful view...but yeah, with that...thanks to all my friends...for everything. See y'all tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment