WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Just Keep Swimming Part 3

Day 4/31

Part 1
Part 2

Hey friends, hope you're doing wells...so funny story before we get into it. So those who know me know my vision is terrible...I keep loafting on updating the prescription on my glasses, so I'm literally blind. Anyways, so I had an exam a while ago...so picture a movie theatre cuz my class is very similar to that...so I'm like sitting in the THIRD row...the prof puts the questions up on the big screen using like a projector kinda thing, so it's on a piece of paper and he puts it on the projector and it shows ont he big screen...so I'm sitting in the third row, he puts up the questions and I CAN'T SEE THEM LOOOL. Like it's hella blurry, I'm squint super hard and I'm like making out key words but I can't make out the entire question. So everyone's like flipping open their books, starting their exam and here I am sitting there, squinting trying to figure out what these questions are...I'm freaking  out cuz I'm like yo, it's over...I don't know what the questions are (they're essay questions), I'm like squinting super hard trying to make out these questions...in the corner of my eye, I see the prof walking towards me, he hands me a piece of paper and goes here maybe this will help...it's the exam questions, he starts laughing and I'm like thanks a lot LOOOL. As I finish and hand in my exam he's like are you good, I'm like yeah I forgot my glasses LOOOL.

So moving on now lol...so I was watching some Denzel Washington speech a couple of days ago when he was receiving some award and he was just saying some real dope stuff. He's probably one of my favourite actors. One thing that stuck out to me was when he said that with most if not all things in life, you need commitment to start, but you need consistency to finish. Anything...from school, job, relationships...to even this blog...it takes commitment to get started, but you need to be consistent in order to keep it going, to continue, to finish. It makes so much sense...for this blog for example...I've been feeling very dejected and unmotivated...just kinda loafting around with a select few friends. Sometimes you just gotta keep going, keep swimming...it doesn't get any easier, but you've made it this far, why not keep going? That's kinda been where I'm at atm...just barely pushing through...but still pushing through you know...in all aspects of my life currently...I'm trying really hard to just be consistent with and in everything...so bear with me...if posts feel dry at times...or lazy and randomly thrown together, it's cuz they probably are...I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment