WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hey Mama

Day 13/31

Look out sometime next week for me to make up the post I missed, so hopefully some time this week I'll put out 2 posts when I have time. Anyways, so with today being Mother's Day and my facebook and instagram being flooded with mother's day pictyres, I figured I'd make a post. Some people are like man this is so annoying or some people are like man I appreciate my mom everyday...like chill, why you gotta be such a Debbie Downer, just let a good thing be. Any ways, the one word I think about when I think about my mom is sacrifice. From time, energy, money, love...anything and everything my mom could sacrifice, she would. I'll never be able to fully comprehend or appreciate the things that she does for me and the lengths that she goes to provide for me and meet my needs. I remember watching this youtube video about how being a mother is the most underpaid and overworked jobs out there because you're always working and never get half the credit you deserve. I could go on and on about my mom as any of you guys could I'm sure, but I won't do that to y'all. I'm just constantly reminded of how thankful I need to be. Your mom, your parents in general actually are always there for you, doing things for you that it becomes normal and when they don't do things for you...you notice it. Just as I've been learning to tell my friends that I appreciate them, same thing with my parents and in this case my mom...constantly reminding myself to check my ego, stop being a brat and really just love and appreciate my mom for all she does...from the little things to the big things. And yeah, with that being said...happy mother's day to all the moms out there..like 2Pac said,Dear Mama, you are appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment