WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 13, 2017

I Broke Into My Neighbour's Backyard

Day 12/31

So I owe you guys a post...remind me on that one lol. So pretty sure I've told this story before, but it's too jokes not to tell again. So this is probably sometime in like high school...early high school cuz I was a dumb kid. So my neighbours and I were pretty close...they were these 2 brothers...they taught my how to ride a bike and they like let me borrow their bike whenever I wanted. They were just really nice...we would always borrow things from each other. So one day I'm with my boy who also knows them, we both have scooters in hand...we wanted to borrow their bikes. This was back when kids would always go outside to play...so they'd usually be outside and we could just be like yo can we borrow your bikes, But they weren't outside that day, so because it was a town house...they didn't really have a backyard, it was just the backdoor that with a small pathway that led into the garage. So we like open the fence...already kinda breaking into their backyard space...we like knock on their door to ask if we can use their bikes...no one's home. So we're like uh...what do we do. My boy was like let's just take the bikes and we'll return them after. Suddenly we hear a car pull up..it's the parents. Me and my boy are like freaking out...I tell him, shoot...it's their parents...THIS GUY doesn't say a word...with his scooter in hand, this guy steps on the recycling bin and hops over the fence LOOOL. I'm like wtf...what am I supposed to do....he's like yo, toss the scooter over and hop the fence...and I'm like hella unathletic and also scared. I throw the scooter over, I go to step on the recycling bin and it like tips over and makes this huge crash noise...and I fall...my boy is dying on the other side of the fence. I'm like frick, what do I do...so I just walk through the path past the garage cuz their parents know who I am...I'm like oh...hey, uh, I was just looking for ____ and ____, they're like uh...they're not home right now. I was like trueee...alright...and dipped soooo fast. They walk in and all I hear is "honey, what happened?" I'm dyingggg LOL...my boy like shows up out of nowhere with 2 scooters like bro you good LOL. To this day, I don't even think my neighbours know about that situation LOL....see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment