WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 08, 2017

My Worst Enemy

Day 8/31

I won't beat around the bush with this one...my worst enemy, is myself...specifically my mind. I think and I overthink way too much. I create problems out of nothing and I make situations out of nothing. I get paranoid hella easily...especially when it comes to people I'm emotionally invested in...cuz you care what they think you know. This one girl used to always get pissed at me cuz I was 'too chill', she's like you gotta take things more seriously...I'm like bruh, if only you knew...I have NO CHILL...well not in all circumstances, just some. I freak out over little things...and people have to literally remind me to chill...to be like, yo...it's not a big deal or yo...you can't do anything about it...you're just stressing yourself out. I don't wanna drag this post on too long...so with that being said...I just wanna take this time to say thanks to TMYHM. Because I've been learning the importance of telling people how much you appreciate them, appreciate their presence, their advice, and yeah. So thank you guys...for being there in my time of desperation and frustration. Thank you for bearing with me, for tolerating me and for caring about me...I appreciate it to the greatest of lengths. Friendship is real important to me...and it's hard to develop truly deep, personal bonds and connections, so I'm very appreciative of all of y'all...and I hope it means something to you how comfortable and how trusting I am towards y'all...thanks, from the bottom of my heart...I appreciate you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment