WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 06, 2017

CHANGES

Day 6/31

Change is something that's forever gonna be relevant...it's something that's always happening, something that's always at the forefront of our lives. Regarding changes, 2Pac said that's just the way it is...things will never be the same. And isn't that true...change means...something new, something different, something uncertain, something...scary. I remember every year in elementary school going a week before to the school to see the class lists...seeing new names in your class, seeing your best friends in different classes...automatically knowing things would be different because you wouldn't see your best friends throughout the day, only during recess. Change...is scary, it takes getting used to...but for that first little bit when that change is introduced...it sucks, real bad...because it's different...it's not what we're used to, we don't know how to deal with it. Change is scary...moving to a new school, being in a new or different setting that you're used to...change takes a while to get used to...but after that brief period of freaking out...you get used to it...what started as different, weird, new, starts to become normal...it starts to become comfortable and regular. I guess this is more of a reminder to myself than anything...but if you feel you can relate to this, more power to you. Change is scary...I think there's very few times in my life I embrace change whole heartedly...become comfortable is nice, it's safe, it's what we're used to. Change is scary because it's different, it's not what we're used to and what if it isn't what we expected or isn't the same thing as what we had before. Regardless tho, I've found even if you HATE the change in the beginning, you get used to it eventually and it becomes normalcy and you forget about everything before it. Take instagram for example...remember the old instagram logo, the one that was brown and looked super dope, when they started rolling out the new isntagram logos, everyone was like yo it looks so ugly, I for one, like my friend held off on updating the app because we wanted to keep the old logo because it looked nicer...until they forced us to update the app...at first, it was ugly, I was like dang, this is on my phone...but after a while...like any change, good or bad...I got used to it, it become normal. I can't even remember what facebook was like when I first got it...all I know was your wall was much more poppin than it is now...and you could like click wall to wall to view your entire conversation with someone. Anyways...I digress...change...is scary, as I'm sure I've said way too many times in way too many posts in this blog...but it's something you inevitably eventually get used to...and it all becomes normal, soon enough. So whatever change, whatever new, uncomfortable, different or scary situation you're dealing with right now...it gets better, trust me, you'll get used to it, it's part of growth. With that being said, I'll catch y'all tomorrow...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment