WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Lost Ones

Told you guys I've been writing a lot...this is also something I started quite a while ago, but never had the heart to finish. But thinking a lot lately...about a lot of people...and I guess this was written with a couple of them in mind, referencing to specific memories that I've been reminiscing upon.

Dedicated to the friends that I hardly see
I really miss the summer nights when it was only you and me

Intimate conversation, I knew something was brewing
Chilling with you, it didn’t matter what we were doing

Family by bond, but at times deeper than blood
Remember throwing around the football, jumping, diving in the mud

It only took a couple months for me to see you as my brother
Late night conversations and home cooked meals by my mother

You understood me, I saw this lasting longer than it did
Remember driving me home in the snow and you almost hit that little kid

I think about you a lot, I really hope you're doing well
Remember the hella lame ghost stories about trees we used to tell

I remember looking at your face, I knew something wasn't right
3 am conversations at the park, I still think about those nights

Life has taken us on different paths that we all gotta go
To the lost ones aka the friends I used to know

No comments:

Post a Comment