WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Go With The Flow

Day 2/31

Yep, I know, I know, I missed yesterday...I owe y'all one, remind me. Today I was reminded that sometimes you just gotta go with the flow. I\m gonna bring back that illustration of me being tuck in a boat in the middle of the ocean...sometimes you just gotta let the waves take you, y'feel? Especially when you have no sense of where you're going. Sometimes, you to plan out a situation down to every little thing you say or do...and when one thing doesn't go your way, it ruins the entire plan. Sometimes, you just gotta play what you're dealt...go with whatever the situation is, be flexible, be adaptable. Sometimes, it's easy to get hyped or too confident about a situation and a lot of the times, that's when life will hit you and be like yo chill out...anything can happen. One thing I've learned through much experience is that when you get too confident and too cocky about a situation going a certain why, life will throw you a curve ball to keep you on your feet and see how you react. A lot of the times I'll be like yeah, /I got this situation all figured out, piece of cake...then things will change in an instant...and that's kinda made me adopt the go with the flow mentality. Tho sometimes, it slips my mind...in any and every situation, you have to be ready to adapt or be ready for change...just because you think something is going to happen a certain way doesn't mean it will. In anything, whether school...work...friendships...relationships...life...nothing will ever go exactly how you plan it, you need to be able to adapt and be flexible to bend to whatever the situation calls for. So that's kinda where I've been at lately...much appreciated to the homie BCK for the reminder. Look out for 2 posts in one of the upcoming days since I missed yesterday's...see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment