WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 04, 2014

When Push Comes To Shove

Over the span of these few months I've had a few friends go to the hospital for some serious injuries. They were some pretty good friends, not necessarily people I chilled with on a consistent basis, but people I were definitely cool and comfortable with, so naturally I visited them. Made me think back to my injury in grade 10...how in the hospital...2 of my friends who I've known since elementary school were the first to visit me...2 guys I was cool with, but never super close to you know...and it made me respect them that much more...they brought me apples and a comic book which I still have to this day for sentimental purposes. Back at home the first few days before I came back to school...many of my friends visited me cuz I lived across the school and that meant the world to me. My friends brought like so many people lol...my one friend, I'll never forget, he's such an instigator LOL he brought the girl I liked over LOOOL. But anyways...it got me thinking...say right now, something happens...you break a leg, need surgery or whatever...something serious...and you're in the hospital...who would you expect visits from? If I were in the hospital right now...there are some people who I have no doubt would come visit me...and some, not so sure...and definitely there'd be some surprises in there as well. That's just a little thing to think about...who are the people in your life you have absolutely no doubt in your mind will come visit you and stay with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment