WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, October 13, 2014

From Me To You...

These are words that I've said to your face...but words that I feel have never and continue to not get through to you. This feeling of constantly being worried about you has turned to being super annoyed with the decisions you make and the way your brain operates...and that feeling is slowly turning into a okay, do whayever you want...learn the hard way...I give up. It boggles my mind how much you don't think about the future...not even the future, but the next week, the next day and how your actions  affect that. You seriously need to grow up...I can't keep and more importantly I shouldn't be looking after you...it should be the other way around. I don't understand how one can think being in a relationship is like the ultimate source of happiness...has anything I've ever said to you stuck with you...it really doesn't seem like it. You always get yourself into sticky situations and it's always about the same kind of thing...you just never learn do you. I keep telling you to the point where I'm kind of getting sick of it myself if you keep just doing it anyways...it's time for you to man up. These are words you'll never read probably...but words I've told you in different forms and manners many times...I pray it gets through to you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment