WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

The Golden Plan

So this is my 5th year and hopefully my last year...right now I stand at 66 credits and I need 90 to graduate...I'm taking 24 this year...12 this semester and 12 next semester. Meaning I have to pass and I believe get a total average of a C in all 4 years in order to graduate. Now this is called the golden plan because everything needs to run smoothly, pass all my courses, graduate in June, start teachers or regular college in September. If anything goes wrong say I fail or drop a course and this whole plan is donezo. And I'm already freaking out cuz I feel this plan is already getting out of my hands and it's only been a month of school. Studied super hard for my 30% midterm yesterday and didn't come out too confident. The course is broken down 30, 30, 30 and 10 in an assignment. One of my biggest fears right now is failing a course or failing a midterm, resulting in me dropping it before the date so I don't receive a failing grade and affect my overall GPA. But if that does happen, it'll ruin my plan to graduate and start school right away. I'd be able to say take it in summer school, but then would have to graduate in the fall in like October...then what would I do till school starts...work? I dunno...I'm scared...nervous...you name it, pray for me. During my exam, as I was freaking out and feeling pretty clueless, I thought back to Sunday during worship practice when we did a small sharing about God always being in control...and how sometimes He'll personally step in and be like just relax, I got you...and sitting there in that exam gave me comfort...in a still freaking out and feeling nervous kinda way...cuz I know that 5 years down the road...it'll all make sense...everything that I've been through and will go through will all make sense. But for right now...it's just really  hard to give EVERYTHING up to God and trust that this really is all part of His plan for me...pray for me man, school is scary...sometimes I genuinely question if it really is for me...and whether I'm just doing it just because I've already done it for 4 years (speaking about university)...like I dunno...God I trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment