WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 16, 2014

...

8:10 pm
Sitting in my car right now...rain pouring down...so many numbers in my phone, but no one to call...no one to be there physically...never felt so alone.

8:25 pm
Still here just watching the rain pour...I really need a friend right now but everyone seems to be busy, voicemails...damn...don't know who to turn to...déjà vu

8:29 pm
Only thought in my head right now is that you're trash man...pure garbage. Family first...over everything, you're not worth it.

8:32 pm
I keep scrolling through my phone looking for people to call...I got nothing...I got no one...missed calls, voicemails...man

8:39 pm
Man I'm an idiot...texted him to tell me when he was finished a long time ago...we had plans at 8...fam first eh...

10:09 pm
Been outside my friends house since 8:45...talking, venting, thank you...bout to grab food alone...no text from you...thank you too, you're scum

10:11 pm
Drove past my house...still there, no surprise...might not sleep at home tonight

10:30 pm
McDonald's dinner for one...definitely going to be a night I'll never forget. Told my friend I'd sleep at home but I'm having second thoughts..

10:35 pm
Why does/is it bothering me so much...I really don't know...it's literally a million little things adding up into a huge thing. All I know is I feel uncomfortable, disgusting...and a stranger in my own house...I know none of this may make sense...I'll explain when my head is clear and I'm in a more stable state

10:56 pm
Literally not looking forward to going home...if I do...

11:05 pm
I guess I'll go home...

11:09 pm
Home...pull into the driveway and see them outside...didn't even bat an eye...got out the car, walked to the door, went inside...you're trash

11:37 pm
You can't just come in here and say sorry...like you spilled water on me homie...it's clear where and what your priorities are...

12:01 am
Calling it a night...finally, only thing I'm glad about is not having to sleep in my car...which was a legitimate option.

12:12
Last update...tonight, I really needed a friend, someone to physically be there for me. I called numerous people...no answer, voicemails, away or out of town...to the point where I was scrolling through my phone, looking at all these contacts, but had nobody to call, nobody to turn to...I'll elaborate on this whole situation eventually. Thank you to my homie, my brother, my friend...for being there for me when I desperately needed somebody. Thank you for comforting me and even offering me a place to sleep...truly truly I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Nights like these make me really appreciate my friends to the ends of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment