WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 02, 2014

From The Heart...

God...I look back to some of the toughest times of my life...my knee injury...losing my wallet, my macbook...failing a bunch of courses...some of the darkest times in my life...I think...and I reflect and I put myself back into those situations and I try to recollect all the emotions and pain and fear I felt...but then I open my eyes and see myself in present day...and I'm alright. I look back to some of the darkest times in my life...and you were there...you were always there...from my lowest of lows...to my highest of highs. You were always there...whether in the form of the people around me...the things around me...or simply in my heart and in my mind...you were always there. God as I really fear more and more the future...school...and life in general...I know you're there...you're always there///watching over me...like a mother bird who frees it's young to fly away and become independent...even when I grow up, grow old...you're still always there...watching over me...even when I have a family of my own and deal with a whole new set of struggles...you'll still be there. God I ask for you to help me through this tough time...give me strength and courage to endure...I wanna trust you, I wanna put everything that I have into your hands...because I know your plan for me is far greater than anything that I can imagine. God I know right now I can only see what's in front of me...and the stresses and struggles of tomorrow...God, help me strive to be more like you. God I honestly can't wait for a couple years down the road...when I think back to this exact moment and laugh at myself for worrying and doubting you...I genuinely am excited for that moment...to look back...and say wow, God you are amazing, thank you for being faithful and loving. God I trust you, with everything in my life...my future, my family, my friends...everything, take me as I am...stained and sinful...forgive me God, I know and you know I've been distant from you...but you never forgot me...you never turned your back on me...and I know for sure that this will all lead to your glory God. Whatever your plan is...lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment