WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Worth The Wait

I'm not even gonna get into the apologies and ish lol...straight up I've been busy and kinda lost track of time...of life for a while. Been literally a lot to figure out in my life as of late...school, graduation, teacher's college, church stuff, everything lol. My life hasn't been much lately...school, work, basketball pretty much...my parents came home from Montreal on Tuesday so it's been nice having home cooked meals again lol. My back has been aching as of late...it may be because I'm flat footed and that puts pressure on my back or something...or it may be something else, something more severe...hopefully not...most people are telling me it's most likely because I'm flat footed and just always being on my feet without proper insoles is bad. What else has been up...basketball has just consumed my life as of late...any chance I get I wanna play lol, just a hunger to get better forreal. Literally still fighting with my pride and everything to let go and just give God everything...all my plans, all my struggles...everything...that He has something so much more amazing in store for me, I just can't see it now. So life has been pretty slow as of late...school's been pretty slow...October's about to end...but it feels like I've been in school longer than 2 months...tho I'm only in school 2 days a week lol...I also told y''all about how the golden plan may be scrapped and a plan B might be in effect...but looks like the golden plan still may be in reach...but I dunno how I feel about that cuz now I had my heart set on plan B lol. Literally I feel like crap right now cuz my back is killing me...literally the only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm lying down...I can't even bend to touch my toes...I had it before and it went away with some rest...but obv if it comes back, I wanna get it checked and fixed. But yeah man...other than that...it's just studying...quiz after quiz, midterm after midterm, notes on notes...pray for me man...that this all works out...grinding in school...studying hard...everything...pray for faith...and strength to endure this/

No comments:

Post a Comment