WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 12, 2014

God Always Provides

I told y'all last week I had a midterm on Tuesday and I walked out feeling not that confident. During the exam I def blanked and tho I studied a lot, I didn't really study the right categories pretty much if that makes sense. But any ways, during the midterm, I was sitting there...freaking out, but I also told you how I felt content. Any ways...yesterday...I woke up...decided to check my marks and the midterm marks were up...out of 70...I got a 38...like a 51 percent or something. And it just really got me thinking...God really is good...as I had my eyes closed during the exam...praying...man...God really did answer it. It make me realize...I may never ever be a super smart student...I may never live in a mansion...be super rich...be famous...but that's okay. God will always provide for me..even if it's only just enough to get by each day...He will provide...and I in turn am learning to constantly give Him the glory whether He gives me just enough or an abundant...God is so good, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment