WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thankfulness & Resassurance

I'm honestly really thankful for my friends...talking to this one friend right now and she just told me not to worry...everything will be okay...and sometimes that's all you really need. She brought everything back to God and told me to rely on Him. I told her that I really needed a friend yesterday...that when I was in the car...the thought came into my mind to pray...but I brushed it off and kept scrolling through my phone. She told me that I have the greatest friend in the world...and he;s in my heart always...God...and bang...that's when reality hit. God is always there for me....to give me strength...a shoulder to lean on.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

I have these words tattooed on my arm...and after talking with my friend, I just started staring at my arm...and reminding myself God's got this...He's got my back, He always has and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment