WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 28, 2011

Today....

Was a LONG day....started off with me about to leave home, realized I forgot to print my assignement for my gym class due today, was nervous...had a test first thing in the morning...eyes were really hurting, did well on the test though. Went to my gym class, told the instructor and she was cool, said I could email it to her. Went to my next class, eyes were really starting to hurt now...could barely keep then open, mad tired...guess I wasn't getting enough sleep. After that class, hit the library...studied for my test at 7...that's when my eyes were dying...took a nap for 20 min, studied for a good while, napped for a bit, repeat...had dinner with my friend, studied some more in class before it started, eyes were suuuper dying, could barely keep them open...squinted the whole exam...finally finished, felt so good. No more school until midterms...I have class, but there's no real need to go since finals are near and I need to study anyways...wish me luck. :) Sorry for no posts...today was really a busy day...I skipped my last lab with my cute TA Karissa, I stopped by and said sorry lol, not sure why...guess it was cuz she was cute, she was kinda cheesed but was like, you can make it up to me somehow ;)....lOOOOOOL she literally gave me that kinda face....no comment...anyways...hahaha,...goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment