WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 21, 2011

LOL Of The Moment

My prof was talking about telemarketers or those people who call you about nonsense. He's like when they call I like to play around with me. They call sometimes and are like "hey can I have 30 seconds of your time?" so my prof takes out a stopwatch, times for 30 seconds and as soon as 30 seconds hits he goes oops sorry, that's 30 seconds, bye LOOOOL. Another one was he's like, pretend you're hard of hearing, so you can't hear very well. They'll keep talking and you'll be like what? I can't hear you...to the point where they're yelling, then my prof goes like "well if you're going to tell, then I don't wanna talk to you anymore" then hangs up...LOOOOL so jokes...oh man, too bad hardly any mans come to his class cuz its early morning and it's recorded so people just skip it...he's a real cool dude who makes the class interesting and makes you wanna pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment