WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today....

Was a gooooood day. Woke up early to hit up STC with my dude, almost got flopped on, but we went. Went to this siiiick dentist office, they had like PSP's, iPad's, coffee tables all that ish...seemed like a Starbucks, not a dentist office lol. Last Sunday, went to Roots at markville, they didn't have the sweats I wanted, so now my friend asked me to go to STC, so they had Roots, so I wante dto see if they had the sweats I wanted. They did, but not my size, so the girl asked if I needed help, I asked her if they had my size, she said no, but that I could order it and another Roots would ship it to my house, free shipping....saaaaaaay woord...so I got them shipping tomorrow I believe. I'm cheesed cuz I found out after I came home from a friend that ALL Roots do that...-_-....cheesed.....but whatever, I got them, I'm happy...haha on a side note...got 2 tests on Monday :(

PS.....I got 3 finals coming up....Dec 10 (65%), Dec 12 (50%), Dec 15 (50%)....WOW...i know eh? Funny thing is DEC 15....is the 2nd anniversary of the blog...ALSO the last day of school for me before break...hahaha...I'll def me studying like mad till winter break, but I'll still blog for sure....wish me luck, school's really killing me this year. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment