WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 24, 2011

From The Heart: Count On Me

I wanna be the reason you smile, not the reason that you cry
You make my heart beat fast simply when you say hi
I wanna be there for you when everyone else has let you down
I mean it when I tell you that I'd never let you frown
I wanna know everything about you, from your hopes to your dreams
I wanna let you know that you're my favourite player on this team
I say team cuz I want us to be close like brothers
But still have a lovey dovey thing for one another
I wanna comfort you when you're sick, and cheer you up when you're sad
And everyday I'd tell you that you're the best thing I ever had
I'd encourage and support everything that you do
I'd even leave you cute "good luck" messages too
I wanna be there for you, plain and simple as that
I'm just repaying you for all of the times you had back

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment