WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 05, 2011

40,000 HITS

I bet you're sitting on your computer right now...thinking to yourself...damn...who'd a thunk we would've lasted this long, made it this far and accomplished this much? I must continue to preach to you that I'm not a celebrity...I can't/don't average 10,000 hits on the daily...I'm just your average kid, going to school...barely passing, doing my best to make a living, but I dream big. I'm always hungry, always striving to be better...and I'm never content or satisfied with average or good. I wanna be exceptional...I wanna be the best...I wanna be known and get my name out there. This blog has grown so much...I've grown so much...and you've grown with me. I'm not gonna pour my heart out and celebrate and break out the Bacardi...cuz I'm still hungry...40,000 yeah I'm all hyped and ish...but I'm not satisfied....I'm hungry....I won't/can't/don't have the right to celebrate, party or anything UNTIL....I hit that milli......I'm hungry for that milli, I'm striving for that milli, I'm reaching for that milli. I know you're telling yourself...Rodmond...don't you think 100,000 is a more attainable goal before you reach a milli....yeah well when I first started this....getting like 1 view every few days...I didn't think the blog would grow to getting 100-200+ views daily....anything's possible...who knows....maybe I will start averaging 10,000 hits on the daily sooner than later....and I'll be sippin' on that champagne, layin' back on my chair like....well alright....jokes....but uh....40,000 damn.....damn you so much....words can't express what this means to me, what y'all mean to me....keep up the support and I'm gonna continue to give you nothing less than 100% of me....the real me. This is how y'all are making me feel right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment