WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Today....

Well hello there....miss me? LOL...uh let's see...yesterday I had a long day at school, did my midterm...blah...just glad it's over and done. Had a nice car ride with my friend, talked about a lot and just a really positive environment, we laughed, told jokes...s/o to him...he's my brother styll. Headed home, prepared for church cuz I was leading bible study...I was really into the passage, I rewrote my notes from the prestudy but added a lot of things cuz I kinda did a mini study of my own really quickly and I really got into the passage. Led bible study...the new pastor we got is really rubbing off on me. He kinda comes off as a nerd/geek and I still kinda think he is...but he plays basketball, is a cool guy...jokes around, etc. So he's def welcoming himself and yeah, he's cool. After fellowship we headed to some mans house to chill, celebrate birthdays and just have a good time. Played some videogames, board games, overall a good night, some mans slept over, I couldn't cuz I had a doc appointment early morning the next day. Couldn't eat anything after 11 either...so I was dying since I hadn't ate since dinner at like 7. LOL anyways fastforward to today...I heard that some mans got drunk, etc, etc...the usual....I guess I'm somewhat disappointed but more like...you shouldn't have done that...cuz some mans went really overboard...and when you go overboard, you become a diff person...let's just say that. I don't like to drink, I don't mind when people drink, but when they lose self control...that's not cool. If I had been there, I'd def would've looked out for my friends. But yeah, went to the doc...checked up everything, I'm really healthy, so that's good...eating properly, heart's fine...all that good stuff. I'm really reeeeeally good today, like it's been a long day, but in a good way. No stress whatsoever cuz my next test is in like 2 weeks. It feels soooo good to loaft and do nothing when you know nothing is due or you have nothing to study for. Anyways, that's it for now....thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment