WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today....

Today...yesterday....just now? Uh....since it's past 12, should I say yesterday? lOOL....WEDNESDAY...was a long day.....slept at like 1 the previous day...had to wake up at like 6 something for my 7:25 bus...slept the whooole ride...went off last. Madd tired...avoided liek 4 poles...damn, suuper tired. My physiology class witht he french prof...oh man...I was good the first 20 min..wide awake, paying attention, then...my eyes gave in on me...started dozing off -_-....but after class...went to the library got some good studying in for my anatomy test friday...gotta study ALL DAY TOMORROW....for my midterm friday...sigh....stupid tests and stupid school....on a brighter note....after friday's midterm, I won't have one for like 2 weeks...a mini break :)....

Let's see....stories, stories....some girl was carrying this huuuuge stack of newspapers...she drops them all..looks at them for like 10 seconds..and walks away...LOOOOL

what else....walked past the football team in this room watching highlights...this black dude, nods at me....did not know who he was....everyone turns around...I'm like sup....and they all nodded...do i know them?

I made a new friend, chop, prospect...today....sitting by myself in anatomy...saw my friend from the class before, he was leaving...i was entering..some girl comes, he knows her...says hi etc....introduces me...don't know why....she was pretty cute...like an 8....for all my dudes...and we just started talking...and she was all up in my personal space...no complaints here...lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment