WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Today's my mom's birthday. I have so many things to say, but words really can't express what she means to me. I love her with all my heart and I know I'm a brat sometimes and I don't show it enough, but I love her, I appreciate her and I respect her. She's the only female in the household with 3 other dudes, me, my bro and my dad....but she's the strongest of us all. She's so hardworking, working form the morning till night. Working at home on her day offs...and going to her client's house and bringing her work to them cuz they're too lazy to move. She really does amazing things. She does all that....while taking care of the family....making breakfast, lunches, dinner....making sure we come home okay, asking us how our day was, etc, etc. It's cliche to say it but it's so true...in my eyes, my mom is the best. Obv in your eyes, your mom is the best. But real talks, my mom does so much and never asks for anything in return. I love you mom, you're my friend, my role model, my inspiration and my motivation.

Derrick Rose said in his MVP speech and I'm gonna paraphrase this...but he was saying that when he has bad days or when he doesn't feel like doing anything, he thinks about his mom....how she would have to get up early...prepare the food, wake him up for school, get ready for work and all that ish. He was saying how when he has bad days, he thinks about his mom's bad days and thinks about what she goes through and how she perseveres it. He says, those are real bad days when his mom is sick and has to take care of her sons, etc....he's doing what he loves...there shouldn't be no mad days.

But yeah....my mom works so hard...and my biggest complaint is not wanting to get up to go to school...she gets up earlier than all of us...wakes me up if I sleep in, makes breakfast, drives me to the bus stop, waits till the bus comes and leaves before he goes, always calls to check if I'm okay. My mom never stops caring and as annoying as I find it sometimes, I'm so glad that she cares so much and loves me so much because a lot of moms just let their kids go anywhere without even asking where they're going. Some people may complain my parents overcare...but I love it...I love them...they care for me...anyways...this is my mom's special day...so I'm dedicating today's blog posts to her...I love you mom, happy birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment